27 January 2012

The Nerd

I'm starting rehearsals next week for Larry Shue's The Nerd, performing at Lakeshore Players Theatre.  I am playing the part of Tansy McGinnis, the on-again-off-again girlfriend of main character Willum.  She's described as idealistic and perky. 

I really loved the script the first time I read it a couple years ago and have since really wanted the chance to perform it.  I am humbled and excited to work with director Kevin T. Houle yet again (he directed me in Doubt, Don't Drink the Water, and a 10-Minute Play Festival).  I'm also privilaged to play opposite D.W. Surine, with whom I've acted in Don't Drink the Water, Axel & His Dog, and Fighting Mr. Right.

Now to prepare for my son's 4th birthday party tomorrow.  Anyone know how to draw a monster truck with frosting?

No comments:

Post a Comment