16 January 2012

A Little Break

What a whirlwind Holiday season! I performed heavily with a cappella group DeCantus at some really fun venues like the Albertville Outlet Mall and the Centennial Lakes Office Park.  Surprisingly, I was not scheduled much this season at Presentation of Mary, so once my gigs with DeCantus were finished about a week before Christmas, I found myself with lots of free time for the first holiday season in memory! I took the opportunity to enjoy some traditions with my son: decorating the tree, baking cookies, and preparing a list for Santa. We celebrated with both families again this year and the food and festivities were not lacking!

I enjoyed the break, but am itching to jump back into a new project.  I'll be auditioning for a show, I've popped back up on the cantor schedule, and I'll be making another effort this Spring to keep the website updated, do some marketing, and see what I can do to get out there more as a performer.

I love to collaborate, and if anyone is looking for another voice to liven up their act, do a duet, or use for backup if you can't take a gig, I'm interested!

Hoping 2012 is full of growth and pleasant surprises!

1 comment:

  1. What is so wonderful about blogs is what you learn. Know you solely as an actress and now I know you're a singer also! (And a mom... and a cook...)

    ReplyDelete