27 June 2011

A Cappella, Baby!

I was contacted last week by Harmonic Patina director, Laura Adams, concerning the possibility of upgrading my participation in the group from swing to full time vocalist. There has been some shifting lately as we lost one member, and another is traveling for an undertermined amount of time in the Fall, so they are bringing me in and reforming as a 3W, 2M balance. For the most part I will be jumping in on the Tenor 1 line, whether as written or an octave above. I also will be singing lead on a couple songs, and we are adding Black Horse & the Cherry Tree to our repertoire just for me!

I am excited about the possibilities, looking forward to rehearsal tonight, and ready to buckle down this summer to get ready for gigs!

Hope to be posting performance info for Harmonic Patina soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment